Offset your hiring and training costs with savings up to 50%!
Wage Subsidy Services offset hiring and training costs by providing employers incentives to take on a potential increase in training and supervision when hiring an individual and training them to meet the required job requirements. Subsidy services can provide up to 50% savings in wages for a 3 to 6 month period, dependent on employment and training requirements.
Information for Employers
To be eligible for the Wage Subsidy Program, an employer must:
- Be a registered business with a legal business name and business number
- Have been in business for at least one year
- Have a position to fill that is normally part of your ongoing business operations
- Confirm that the client would not have been hired without a wage subsidy
- Offer a full-time position with a minimum on 35 hours per week
- Offer the likelihood of long-term employment
- Pay reasonable, competitive wages
(*client and employer eligibility criteria applies)
For more information, please contact: